Sunday 7 July 2013

Utah adventure

As ALL my friends know by now (yawn you say!) I am off on an adventure in a weeks time with Dawn Silver!
Salt Lake City for 5 nights then Park city for another 5 as a guest of Stampin Up!
Can't wait to combine my hobby with a girly holiday!! 
Thank you very much to my lovely friend Dawn for asking my to be her guest on this trip of a lifetime!
As my SU buddies know - swapping is part of all get togethers and this is no exception. As I am only a guest I helped Dawn design and make her swaps for the stampin up incentive trip swap.
I will not show you our final design. Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise lol!!
These are two of the samples we made and rejected .



1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are really gorgeous, I have had the privilege of seeing the actual swaps, they are truly a work of art..
Enjoy your trip Ladies, I am looking forward to seeing all the phones and hearing all your stories... I am soooo jealous xx